John Deere 3020 Tractor
- All bids are considered a firm agreement to purchase. All bids are final and cannot be changed or removed.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to award simultaneous online and on premise bids at auctioneer's sole discretion.
- Lots are represented based on information provided by Seller. All lots are sold AS IS. No warranties, expressed or implied.
- Bidder inspection is encouraged. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
- After an item is won on an auction, the buyer gives up all rights of inspecting that item before making payment.
- Bids will be automatically raised up to max bid amount if either outbid by another buyer or reserve not yet met.
- Meagher Auctioneers reserves the right to reject any bid at their sole discretion.
- Applicable taxes apply
- Buyer's premium 3% for online purchases.
- Meagher Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
- Nothing to be removed until paid for. All sales final.
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted. Credit card payments can be made at time of pickup. All credit cards must have a functioning chip. Payments made by credit card will be charged a 3% non-cash convenience fee.
- All Payments should be Payable to Meagher Auctioneers
- Payment is to be made and all items removed by removal date listed.
- Alternate pickup arrangements must be approved prior to placing a bid.
Paynesville, Minnesota 56362
Select lots from this live auction are being offered online. Start time is approximate. Auctioneers will provide updates at or around the auction start time to logged in bidders.
Buyer's Premium 3% for online purchases.
Ensure you have registered for an account on our auction platform and have registered to bid for this auction prior to auction start time. Meagher Auctioneers will have limited capacity to assist with account creation and registration on day of sale.