Dewalt 18 Volt Cordless Set
- 2 Batteries
15% buyer's premium applies to this lot
- All bids are considered a firm agreement to purchase. All bids are final and cannot be changed or removed.
- Lots are represented based on information provided by Seller. All lots are sold AS IS. No warranties, expressed or implied.
- Bidder inspection is encouraged. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
- After an item is won on an auction, the buyer gives up all rights of inspecting that item before making payment.
- Bids will be automatically raised up to max bid amount if either outbid by another buyer or reserve not yet met.
- Meagher Auctioneers reserves the right to reject any bid at their sole discretion.
- Applicable taxes apply
- Buyer's premium 10-15% for online purchases capped at 1000 US Dollars per item/lot.
- Meagher Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
- Nothing to be removed until paid for. All sales final.
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted. Credit card payments can be made at time of pickup. All credit cards must have a functioning chip. Payments made by credit card will be charged a 3% non-cash convenience fee.
- All Payments should be Payable to Meagher Auctioneers
- Payment is to be made and all items removed by removal date listed.
- Alternate pickup arrangements must be approved prior to placing a bid.
Cushing, Minnesota 56443
Saturday, August 26th from 10AM to 2PM
36000 Nighthawk Trail, Cushing, MN 56443
Restored Tractor & Equipment Auction
As we have sold our hobby farm and hunting land, we will sell all personal property listed.
Ford Model A, Tractors, Skid Loader & Attachments, Lawn & Garden, Tools and More!!
PREVIEW: Saturday, August 12th from 10AM to 2PM
Buyer's Premium: 10% on select lots, 15% on all other lots. Buyer's premium for online purchases capped at $1,000 USD per item/lot. See individual lots for details.
REMOVAL: Saturday, August 26th from 10AM to 2PM