Gas Can, Garden Tools, Pumpkin Ornament
Start Time:11/13/2022 2:00:00 PM
End Time:11/24/2022 12:44:28 AM
No donations for this lot
- All bids are considered a firm agreement to purchase. All bids are final and cannot be changed or removed.
- Lots are represented based on information provided by Seller. All lots are sold AS IS. No warranties, expressed or implied.
- Bidder inspection is encouraged. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
- After an item is won on an auction, the buyer gives up all rights of inspecting that item before making payment.
- Bids will be automatically raised up to max bid amount if either outbid by another buyer or reserve not yet met.
- Meagher Auctioneers reserves the right to reject any bid at their sole discretion.
- Applicable taxes apply
- Buyer's premium 15% for online purchases capped at 1000 US Dollars per item/lot.
- Meagher Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
- Nothing to be removed until paid for. All sales final.
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted. Credit card payments can be made at time of pickup. All credit cards must have a functioning chip. Payments made by credit card will be charged a 3% non-cash convenience fee.
- Payment is to be made and all items removed by removal date listed.
- Photo ID required for pickup
- Alternate pickup arrangements must be approved prior to placing a bid.
13385 Co Rd 3
Avon, Minnesota 56310
Avon, Minnesota 56310
Removal will be November 26th (11/26/22) from 9am to 4pm.
All items will be picked up at Kevin's Countryside.
Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/jNY8JESC3Ee7a3pF7
Daniel VanHeel Estate Auction - Part I
To settle the estate of Daniel VanHeel, we are presenting all items at a timed online auction.
Due to lack of space at the owner's property, all items have been moved to Kevin's Countryside (13385 Co Rd 3, Avon, MN 56310).
Buyer's Premium 15% for online purchases capped at $1,000 USD per item/lot.
Antiques, collectables and household items will be sold during a separate Part II online auction.